Friday, 1 November 2013

My Little Pony Series : Sweetie Belle (Take 2)

Hello all! Here is another My Little Pony look that I decided to re-do! This one is Sweetie Belle. I felt like my last Sweetie Belle Makeup Look seemed washed out and didn't pop enough, so I went ahead and tried making it again! I'm much more pleased with this version, which one do you prefer? Let me know in the comments :)



Products used :

Eye Bases

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila In The Lights Palette
  • Sephora Single Shadow in Snow
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 120 lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Elf Black Liquid Liner
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Sweetie Belle, Spike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia, Lyra, Apple Bloom and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...