Thursday, 25 April 2013

My Little Pony Series : Sweetie Belle Inspired [Cutie Mark Crusader Edition]

Hello everyone! This is another of the My Little Pony Inspired makeup I've been making recently. Now that we've gone through most of the main characters, I thought I'd branch out and do a character that we don't see as often, Rarity's little sister : Sweetie Belle.

This one is in great part inspired by the cute shirt by two brothers got me for christmas ♥ I just had to do a Sweetie Belle look!

How cute is she? ♥

Full Face shot
And that's the T-shirt that inspired me :) Thanks again to both my bros for getting it for me, super cute :D


Close up of the makeup



 Products used :

Eye Bases

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila In the Lights Palette
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

Liner & Lashes
  • NYX 109 Rebel Lashes
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Wet'n Wild Gel Liner - Black
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Spike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...