Hello everyone! March is coming to an end so it's time for monthly favorites! This month I have a few really nice new products that I have been enjoying quite a lot recently, a couple repeat favorites and a few items that I have rediscovered! Check out last month's favorites!
- Duo Clear Eyelash Glue : sticks very well and doesn't sting my eyes. It's great!
- Nude Tude Palette : I've mentioned this so many times this month. It's just amazing. Full review
- Sally Hansen Nail polish in Angel Wings : Beautiful opalescent sheer color. Pretty over all of Spring's pastels colors.♥
- Real Techniques Fine Liner brush : my absolute favorite lately for precise wing liner with gel.
- Real Techniques Expert face brush : love it for foundation and blush. Super soft.
- Clump Crusher Mascara : repeat favorite, makes my lashes really big, but not spidery.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk : Great base for colorful looks.
- NYX Lashes in 109 - Rebel : Criss-cross design. Somewhat natural, but noticeable. Easy to apply.
- Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki : Beautiful golden highlight. Great for a tanned look.
- Maybelline Babylips lipbalm in Grape and Cherry : super soft, a bit glossy and very hydrating
with just a hint of color. These are the berry and red toned ones. They give off a subtle color on the lips. Absolutely adore these!
- Canmake cream blush in a baby pink color : gives off a natural rosy glow. Nice dewy texture.
- NYC Sunny Bronzer : Not too dark. Great for bronzing up when you're very fair.
Wet n Wild gel liner in black : another repeat favorite. Very creamy, black and long lasting.
As you can tell from the picture, I also added three pink and gold bracelets which I have been wearing constantly lately. The first one is from Thailand, the middle one is from DealExtreme and the last one is from a local store called Suzy Shier.
That's all for this month's favorites! What were your favorite beauty products this month? Let me know in the comments :)
Don't forget to follow my blog and like my Facebook page for more posts like these! ♥