I'll show you how to recreate this look
What you will need
1. Apply a Dark base all over the lid using your fingers. I'm using Rich Mahogany Color Tattoo by Maybelline.
2. Pat the color Verve all over the lid using a flat shading brush. Also apply to the lower lash line going all the way in to the inner corner.
3. Using a fluffy brush, apply the color Tease in the crease using a windshield wiper motion.
4. Using the same brush, apply Busted to the outer corner. Blend into the crease focusing on the outer part of the eye.
Apply Foxy to the brow bone and highlight under the brows with Bootycall.
5. Line the waterline and upper lash line with a creamy black pencil liner.
Use Blackout to deepen the lower lash line a little bit.
Highlight the tear duct area using YDK.
Next, add mascara and false lashes (optionnal).
That's it! It's a pretty simple look to recreate, but I love how smokey and seductive it looks! I adore this palette because it's really versatile. Don't forget to enter my Naked 2 Giveaway for a chance to get one of your own! It's open until the end of April.
Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥