Saturday 13 April 2013

Beauty Haul : Lush, Urban Decay, Ardell, OPI

Hey everyone! Today I went shopping with a friend of mine and I got a few goodies while we were there! I thought I would show you what I got in case some of your are interested in reviews on the products I have got there :)


First we went to Sephora. I got the small size of the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray to try out. This is the first setting spray I will be trying out. Let me know if you would like a review on that! I also got the Naked 2 Palette for my current giveaway. Actually I got two of them, I treated myself to one as well to reward myself for my two years in blogging! I will be giving away the other one at the end of the month! Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you are interested! ♥

Then we went to an hair care shop. I got a mini OPI top coat to try out and  a pair of lashes by Ardell. They are from the Cirque du Soleil Collection. They're really unique and pretty, cannot wait to try them out.

Last we went to Lush. This is my first time trying out lush and I'm quite excited. I wanted to try out their shampoo bars and I kind of got sucked into buying a few more things.

I think my friend Frederika from French Gypsy will be glad that I finally caved in and decided to try Lush products. She's been telling me how great they are for years now!

So I got the Seanik shampoo bar, the Avobath bath bomb and the No Drought Dry shampoo (which has a different name here in Quebec city). I also wanted to try their hair balm, but I'll wait a little bit before I do because it was a little expensive.

---

That's all I got today. Don't hesitate to let me know if you'd like to see reviews on any of these. Also, let me know if what you think of these products :)

Don't forget to follow my blog and like my Facebook page if your enjoyed this post ♥

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I wish I had a naked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I love you!!! Please do a review on a setting spray thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Victoria I'll be glad to do a review as soon as I've had enough time to try it out properly! Thanks for the suggestion xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...