Monday 30 September 2013

Harry Potter Series : Gryffindor Inspired Makeup [Take 2]

Welcome back to the second installment of my Harry Potter Series! Today I'm sharing a look inspired by my favorite house (a probably most people's) : Gryffindor! It's a gold and red intense makeup look! I hope you like it! In case you're interested to see how I did this look the first time around, check it out here.





Products used :

Eye Bases
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Wet n Wild Trio in I'm Getting Sunburnt
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Demi 120 Lashes
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Black Liquid Liner (Unknown brand)
  • Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliner pencil in black
---

Which version of this look do you prefer? The old one or the updated one? Let me know in the comments! :D

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...