Tuesday 10 September 2013

Back To School Series : Fall Fashion Haul

Hey everyone! I'm back with my back to school series today with a fall fashion haul! I got some workout clothes (I've been trying to be more active lately), some dressy tops (mostly for my internships, but most of it is still casual enough to be worn with jeans) and some jeggings! Keep reading if you're interested to see what I picked up for back to school!

Jeggings
Both from Garage, both 40$

 Tops
From Dynamite, also 40$ each

American Eagle (I paid 20$ on sale), and both tank tops are from Dynamite (10$ each)

Dynamite, Dynamite, American Eagle (can't remember the prices because they were all on sale, sorry)

Workout Clothes
All from the Ardène Dépôt store. The first one was 2$ and the three others were 3 for 15$

Both from Winners, both 25$ each








Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...