Sunday 25 August 2013

Back to School Series : Neutral Wearable Makeup for Everyday

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my back to school series! Today, I'm sharing a wearable makeup look, perfect for school! 

I don't always wear makeup to school, but when I do, this is a look that I feel comfortable and confident in. I prefer a subtle wearable look, that is natural and fresh. If you want to know what products I used to create this makeup, keep reading! ♥



Products used :

Eyes
  • UDPP
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Elf Black Liquid Liner
  • Rimmel Eye Khol - Nude
  • Milani Brow Fix - Light

Lid Color
  • The Balm Nude Tude Palette  - Stubborn
Crease Colors
  • Stila In the Lights Palette - Bliss
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - Tease
  • Stila In the Light Palette - Sandstone
Highlight Color
  • Stila In the Lights Palette - Bare

Skin
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
  • Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer
  • Revlon ColorStay Foundation (used as concealer to increase coverage in areas of redness)
  • Canmake Cream Pink Blush 
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Hard Candy Glow All the Way Cream Highlighter

Lips
  • Revlon Kissable Lipbalm Stain - Honey
---

Would you wear something like this to school? What is your go-to look for school? Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...