Friday 9 August 2013

My Little Pony Series : Princess Cadence Inspired Makeup

Hey all! Today I'm doing yet another look for the My Little Pony Series I've been doing for the past few months. This one is Princess Cadence! I think this might be my last pony inspired makeup look for a while, unless you guys have suggestions of ponies that you would like to see replicated! 

Oh and today is my birthday (well not really because I'm writing this in advance, but I'm posting this on my birthday)! So yay, happy birthday to me :P This will the first birthday I celebrate at home in years! Excited!
I had a lot of fun with this one. I went all out with dramatic lashes and lots of colors. The gradient on the lid represents her beautiful tri-colored mane. The color of the crease is the color of her coat and underneath the eye I chose to recreate the gold accents and her turquoise cutie mark. Hope you like this!




Products used :

Eye Bases

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Shadows in Curious Crocus, Alright Ma and Hope
  • Wet n Wild Trio in I'm Getting Sunburnt (Highlight color)
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Katy Perry Lashes in Cool Kitty
  • Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
  • Elf Black Liquid Liner
  • Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil - Black

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia, Lyra, Apple Bloom and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...