Today I'm doing a school supplies haul! :) I went shopping for supplies while I was in Montreal and I got a few things I needed. I still have lots of good stuff left from previous years and university isn't specific on what you need to have, so what I chose I 100% based on what I needed and what I like to use to stay organised.
I find school supplies really exciting for some reason, so I'm really happy to be sharing this with you all today! I got some of it from Walmart and the rest I got at Staples.
What I got
- Paper Mate Mechanical Pencil Pack : my favourite pencils!
- Post-It Cube
- Sheet Protectors
- Plastic Separators : You can write with pens on the tab, I like the idea!
- 3 Flexible 1 inch Binders : I prefer the flexible kind because it's less bulky and easier to transport
- Steadler Colored Pens : don't really need those, but I thought they'd be fun to use while studying.
- Refill Lead for Mechanical Pencils
- Post-It Tabs : very useful when I'm studying
That's all I got! Do you get excited like me when you buy new school supplies or am I the only weirdo? :P
Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥