Tuesday 27 August 2013

Back to School Series : School Supplies Haul

Hey everyone! Since school is back soon I'm doing a back to school series! It will include makeup for school, back to school fashion, how to stay organised and more! Stay tuned in the next few weeks for more back to school themed post if you're interested!

Today I'm doing a school supplies haul! :) I went shopping for supplies while I was in Montreal and I got a few things I needed. I still have lots of good stuff left from previous years and university isn't specific on what you need to have, so what I chose I 100% based on what I needed and what I like to use to stay organised.

I find school supplies really exciting for some reason, so I'm really happy to be sharing this with you all today! I got some of it from Walmart and the rest I got at Staples.

What I got

- Paper Mate Mechanical Pencil Pack : my favourite pencils!
- Post-It Cube
- Sheet Protectors
- Plastic Separators : You can write with pens on the tab, I like the idea!
- Notebooks
- 3 Flexible 1 inch Binders : I prefer the flexible kind because it's less bulky and easier to transport
- Steadler Colored Pens : don't really need those, but I thought they'd be fun to use while studying.
- Refill Lead for Mechanical Pencils
- Post-It Tabs : very useful when I'm studying

---

That's all I got! Do you get excited like me when you buy new school supplies or am I the only weirdo? :P

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...