Thursday 4 September 2014

Pokemon Series : Arbok Inspired Makeup Look

Hey everyone! Long time no see! I've taken a little break from blogging, but it seems my inspiration is back for the most part so I'll try and make the most out of it :) First up is another look from the Pokemon Series. I went to NYC last week and we visited the Nintendo store. I got a Pokemon sticker book and it's quite inspiring. The first one I decided to do is one of team Rocket's most oldschool companions : Arbok!

I decided to recreate the design on its torso on my lid and the backdrop is the color of its body. I also added a colored brow for good measure. I quite like the way this one turned out, what do you all think? Let me know in the comments! Also, which other Pokemon would you like to see?





Products used :

Base
  • Elf Mineral Primer
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • The Balm Nude Tude Palette
  • Lorac Pro Palette
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 103 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Purple
  • LA Colors Purple Liquid Liner
---


Check out my other Pokemon makeup looks! ♥


POKEMON SERIES

Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Charmander
Squirtle
Squirtle
Kakuna
Kakuna
Arbok
Arbok
Pikachu
Pikachu
Vulpix
Vulpix
Jigglypuff
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Zubat
Oddish
Oddish
Meowth
Meowth
Scyther
Scyther
Gyarados
Gyarados

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...