Friday 12 September 2014

Pokemon Series : Scyther Inspired Makeup Look

So here comes the second makeup look for this week, another Pokemon inspired makeup :) This one is Scyther and am particularly happy with this one. I decided to mimic Scyther's razor arm using the curve of my brows and went for a nice gradient on the lid. Hope you all enjoy! Let me know in the comments which one you would like to see next :)




As you can see, my other eye is different because I was doing another look as well that day so I covered it up with my hair. Super stylish isn't it?  :P


Products used :

Base
  • Elf Mineral Primer
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 103 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Sephora Kohl Liner in Forest Green
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
---

Check out my other posts from the Pokemon Series : Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Kakuna, Arbok, Pikachu, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Zubat, Oddish, Meowth, ScytherGyarados

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...