Sunday 28 September 2014

Stylish Plaid Fall outfit Inspiration

Hey everyone! Quick outfit inspiration post today! This one is a fall inspired look complete with plaid, gold jewlery and berry tones. I'd totally wear something like that out, would you? I don't own any plaid shirts at the moment, but I'm looking into it. Do you guys have other ideas of how I could style them to make them versatile? Let me know in the comments if you do :)

Also, fall is my favorite season so I'm especially excited about fall fashion! I love the layering, the booties, the knits, the berry tones, all of it! ♥ Anyway, the outfit contains a few pricey pieces (the jeans and the necklace especially), but I'd definitely substitute those pieces for similar more affordable ones!

Plaid Fall Outfit Inspiration




That's it for this post! Hope you all enjoyed it :)

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...