Wednesday 24 September 2014

Get to Know Me Tag : 21 Questions

Hey all! I have a tag for you today that I saw on another blog. It's a really old post from Le Beauty Girl. I thought it was fun so I decided to give it a go! Basically, these are 21 questions that will help you get to know me a little better! I tag any of you that would like to do it as well! Link yours in the comment if you do it! I'd love to read your answers :)

1. Are you named after anyone? I don't know, but I don't think so!
2. When was the last time you cried? I rarely cry, so that one would be very hard to answer. A few weeks at least, but I couldn't say for sure.
3. Do you have kids?
Nope

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Is it just me or is this a really odd question? I guess I would be. I try to keep positive values and that's a trait that I appreciate in a friend. Is that weird? It feels weird... anyway!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yup, its one of my favorite forms of humor :)

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Definitely not. I'm really afraid of heights so I don't think I would ever willingly  jump off anything.

7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Reese Puffs!

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
That's a really good question. I never really paid attention to that. Couldn't really answer it.

9. What is your eye colour?
Dark green, but everyone says it looks brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
I get really traumatised by scary movies so happy endings for me all the way!

11. Favorite smells?
Coffee beans, lilacs, vanilla, roasting garlic and freshly baked bread.

12. Summer or winter?
Neither :/ Summer is too hot and winter is too cold.

13. Computer or television?
Computer

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
South East Asia

15. Do you have any special talents?
Don't think so

16. Where were you born?
Canada

17. What are your hobbies?
 Blogging, Makeup, reading, video games (lately I'm playing Final Fantasy XIV a Realm Reborn and Atelier Ayesha), watching shows on Netflix and traveling.
18. Do you have any pets?
yup, I have three lovely feline friends ♥

19. Favorite movie?
 The Lord of the Rings and How to Train your Dragon
20. Do you have any siblings?
I have two brothers. I'm the middle child :)
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
 Happy! 

Well that's it for this tag, hope you enjoyed and don't forget to link your in the comments if you decide to do it too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...