Saturday 20 September 2014

Night Out Silver Glittery Smokey Eye

Hey all! Here's a quick post for you all :) I did this glittery night out silver smokey eye recently and I thought I would share pics of it on here! It' been a while so I'm not quite sure what products I used to create it, but I hope it's good inspiration for your looks anyway




From what I recall, I used the Blue Had me at Hello palette from Wet n Wild and the Stila in the Lights Palette for the highlight. For the brows I believe this is Maybelline Define a brow. I also used rainbow color glitter and the black liquid liner is from Tony Moly.

That's it for today! Hope you all enjoyed :)

2 comments:

  1. You are uber talented and absolutely beautiful.... Love the rainbow glitter.... Gotta get me some !!! Got here via Pinterest :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's really sweet of you to say :) The rainbow glitter is really perfect especially right now for the holidays xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...