Wednesday 13 August 2014

I Don't Know What to Name This : Colorful Summer Makeup

Hey all! Today I have another really colorful sort of pastel summer makeup look. I have no clue what I should name this one, hence the title I guess. If you have any ideas please let me know in the comments! I would highly appreciate it! Without further ado, here the makeup look :)






Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Darkness's Water Liner 1 (Korean brand)
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Annabelle Glitteramma - Aqua Sonic
  • UD 24/7 Liner Pencil - Perversion
  • Tony Moly Party Lover Liquid Liner - Black
---
Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...