Monday 27 May 2013

Dramatic, glittery Eyes Using Darling Girl Cosmetics Shadows

I mentioned a few weeks back on my Facebook Page that I ordered some shadows by Darling Girl Cosmetics. Well I have been playing with them lately and I am in love! I can't stop playing around with them! I think you'll see many looks inspired by the amazing shadow that they make on here soon :)

Here's the first look I came up with, scroll down the post if you want to know the products that I used to achieve this intense and dramatic look!





Products used :

Base

  • NYX Eyeshadow Base - Nude
Eyeshadow
  • Lid : Naked 2 Palette - Pistol
  • Outer corner : Naked 2 Palette - Blackout
  • Lower Lashline : Darling Girl Cosmetics - Basket Case
  • Crease : Darling Girl Cosmetics - Dark Heart
  • Lid : Personnelle Glitter Liner - Graffias
Liner & Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Black Liquid Liner (unknown brand)
  • Milani Liquif'Eye Liner Pencil - Black
Did you enjoy this look? Any ideas of what I should do next? Let me know in the comments :)

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...