Wednesday 29 May 2013

Colorfully Dark Makeup Using Darling Girl Cosmetics

Hey everyone! Told you I would be posting looks using Darling Girl Cosmetics! I just cannot get enough of their shadows. I am sooo impressed by the quality. Check out my latest glittery dramatic look if you haven't yet! This one is made entierly using Darling Girl Cosmetics shadows. Scroll down the post if you want to know what products I used to create this look.

Oh, also let me know if you would like a review and swatches of the Darling Girl Cosmetics shadows that I got! I would be happy to do that for you all :)

This time I went for something dark and smoldering with a hint of color. I love how dark it is, but also how colorful it is whenever it hits the light. Anyway, hope you like it!


Blurry Shot to show the amazing red duochrome that London calling gives off!


Products used :

Base

  • NYX Eyeshadow Base - Nude
Eyeshadow
  • Inner corner : Darling Girl Cosmetics - Impervious
  • Outer corner : Darling Girl Cosmetics - Scarab
  • Crease : Darling Girl Cosmetics - London calling
  • Lower Lashline, Inner corner : Darling Girl Cosmetics - Morbid Angel 
  • Lower Lashline : Darling Girl Cosmetics -Sirena
  • Lower Lashline, Outer corner : Darling Girl Cosmetics - Dark Heart
Liner & Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Black Liquid Liner (unknown brand)
  • Milani Liquif'Eye Liner Pencil - Black
That's all for this one! Hope you liked it! Let me know in the comment what you think of this one! :)

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...