Friday 17 May 2013

I ♥ Drugstore Tag

Hey everyone! If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you probably know that I'm all about drugstore makeup. So it's only fitting that I do the I ♥ Drugstore tag! I've been thinking about doing it for a while now so here goes!


---

The Questions

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?
I love Maybelline lately for a variety of products.Emoticon

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
Face : Maybelline Instant Age rewind foundation
Cheek : Rimmel blush
Lips : Maybelline Babylips

3. Least favorite product?
N.Y.C. Lipstain.

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
Wet n Wild shadows and blushes.

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that gets overlooked?)
Wet n Wild Gel liner.

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Revlon foundations.

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
Don't have any because I don't own much high end stuff.

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
EOS Lips balm, other than the fact that they are round shaped I just don't get the hype. They're really not very moisturizing and they're waxy. Not my cup of tea.


---

Emoticon That's all for this tag! I hope you enjoyed reading it. I tag all of you to do it. Emoticon


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...