Thursday 23 May 2013

Beauty and Accessories Haul : Ardène, Spring, VS, Forever 21 and Drugstore

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing a little (maybe not that little actually!) haul from my recent trip to Montreal. I hadn't been shopping in a while so I went a little crazy with accessories and beauty products.

Here's all that I got

I didn't get that much makeup, but I went for skin, nails and accessories this time!

- Bag from Spring (30$)
- Wallet from Access (20$)
- Accessories : bracelets, scarf, hair clip and earrings from Ardène, Necklaces from Forever 21
- Skin care : Bioderma, Laroche Posay from Shopper's Drugmart
- Mascara and Makeup wipes from Shopper's Drugmart
- Perfume from Victoria Secret
- Nail polish, base and top coat from Winners

---

On an unrelated topic, I'm moving (yes, again!) very soon. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be moving around mid June in a new building a few minutes away from where I live. It's closer to the university and much much nicer! We haven't had confirmation yet, so I'm anxiously waiting to know if we got it. Wish me luck!

That's all for today :) Hope you enjoyed this Haul!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...