Saturday 5 April 2014

Dramatic Purple and Blue Duochrome Makeup Look

Hey all! I felt like playing around with purple shadow lately and I came up with this look which I think turned out pretty cool! I love the colored lashes! (I applied a bit of colored liner to the tips of the false lashes I was wearing to get that look, super easy and really cool looking!) Anyway, hope you enjoy this one ♥



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Stila Loves Barbie Palette (Navy)
  • Inglot Shadow in Purple
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Shadow in Basket Case

Liner & Lashes
  • Red Cherry Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
  • L.A. Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Purple

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...