Thursday 24 April 2014

Spring Wearable Neutral and Bronze Makeup

I got brown lashes back in November when I went to NYC. I've been wanting to do a makeup look with them forever, but I couldn't think of how I would make them work. I decided to go for a bronze liner to tie the brown lashes into a nice and neutral look. This is wearable, soft and pretty. Perfect for Spring and Summer. Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think in the comments ♥



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Stila in the Lights Palette
  • Maybelline Define a Brow in Dark Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes in Brown
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Coffee
  • Stila Smudge Stick in Damsel

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...