Friday 31 January 2014

Valentine's Day Date Makeup using Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Hey all! Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner I thought I'd start a mini series using the 3 Naked Palettes to create romantic date night makeup looks! I was most excited about doing a look using the Naked 3 Palette because of the rosey shades so I'm starting with this one.

I did a rosey sort of smokey look with heavy winged liner paired with a rose colored glossy lip. I really enjoy how this turned out! It's soft, and pretty, but kind of gives a smoldering look, perfect for a date night! Keep reading if you want to know how I created this look. ♥






Products used :

EYES

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Maybelline Define a brow in Dark Blonde
  • Ardell Wispies Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Elf Liquid Liner in Black
  • Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette :

Inner corner and brow bone : Strange
All over the lid : Liar
First third of the lid : Trick
Middle of the lid : Dust
Outer corner : Factory
Crease : Liar
Outer crease : Darkside and Blackheart
Lower lashline : Trick (inner), Blackheart (outer)


FACE
  • Nars Tinted Moisturiser
  • Wet n Wild Reserve your Cabana Powder
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • NYC Sunny Bronzer
  • Stila Loves Barbie 3 Pan Palette Coral Blush 
  • Maybelline Magic Lumi Highlighting Concealer
LIPS
  • NYX Round Lipstick in B52
  • Estée Lauder High Gloss in Blush

---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...