Wednesday 15 January 2014

Sailor Moon Inspired Makeup Look

Hey all! Today, I'm starting yet another new colorful series for you all! This series will focus on the characters of the anime Sailor Moon. I used to love this show growing up so I thought it would be a lot of fun to make looks inspired by the characters. First up is the most obvious choice : Sailor Moon herself!

For this look I went with a bright bold blue brow, a matte yellow cut crease and a pop of red on the lower lid. I also chose to line my eyes with a blue liquid liner to intensify the look even further. I really love the way this turned out, especially the shimmery blue brows! Let me know in the comments what you think of this look!


Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • NYX Single Shadow in Kiss in Casablanca
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Purple

Liner & Lashes
  • Red Cherry Lashes in #28
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...