Monday 27 January 2014

Sailor Pluto Inspired Makeup Look

Hey everyone! Today, I have another Sailor Moon inspired makeup look to share with you all. This one is Sailor Pluto ♥ I went for a shimmery green brow, with a black and white smokey eye and marron underneath the eye. I quite like the results! Let me know what you think! Which one is your favorite Sailor so far? 




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Shadow in Lucky, Incognito
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Wet n Wild Palette in Comfort Zone
  • Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean

Liner & Lashes
  • Red Cherry #747 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...