Friday 24 February 2012

Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection Blue Had me At Hello swatches and review


This palette is great for blue looks and contains a fantastic matte black!

Close up of the left side of the palette

Swatches without flash, no base
The palette's left side brow bone, eyelid, crease and definer colors. Not a fan of the brow bone color, but I love all the other. That matte black is unbelievably dark and pigmented, I love it!


Close up of the right side of the palette. The definer shattered :( 

Swatches without flash, no base
The palette's right side brow bone, eyelid, crease and definer colors. 


Another great palette by Wet n wild!

As you can see, the bottom left shadow of my palette shattered and and is black glittery shadow all over my palette now :( I guess that color is more fragile than the others, it doesn't apply as well as the others. It feels dry and isn't as pigmented. It does give off a beautiful glittery look though.

I am also not a fan of the white shimmery color (left side brow bone). If you have no other white shimmery colors it would work in a pinch, but I have much better ones. It's relatively chalky and doesn't apply very evenly.

All the other colors are absolutely wonderful. Super pigmented and the texture is very buttery. The matte black in this palette is my favorite black shadow that I own, it's incredibly dark and pigmented and love it!

The palette is not as versatile as the neutral palette from the same collection, but it's great for pretty blue looks.

if you don't have many blue shadows (I personnally have a ton, but the blues in the palette seem quite unique to me, I had nothing similar), I definitely recommend this palette. It was only 4,54$ from Walmart :)

I am more and more impressed with Wet n Wild products, the quality of these shadows is out of this world especially for the price you pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...