Friday 3 February 2012

New Makeup storage solution :)

Since I don't have a closet in my room in our new apartment and since there isn't any storage available in the bathroom for beauty and hair products, I have to keep it all in my room. Therefore I need good storage options to organize it all and not spend tons of times looking for everything when I'm getting ready. I already had a 6 drawer plastic white drawer tower, but it was getting so full I couldn't fit everything in anymore.

When I saw this piece of furniture at Costco I just had to have it! It so pretty and it was quite cheap (35$ CAD if I remember correctly). It's perfect for storing all my makeup, nail products, hair tools and hair products. It has 10 drawers in 5 pastel colors (i just love the design). Each drawer is about 3-4 inches deep, so shallow enough that you can only fill it with a couple layers of makeup, so that you don't end up having to dig through a pile of products before you find what you are looking for.

I'm really happy with it :D it fits almost everything!

You can see my angry toast plushy right next to my makeup :P I love it! Present from my brother a couple years ago :D


1 comment:

  1. Wow, your makeup storage solution looks amazing! Where did you find this piece of furniture at Costco, and do they have similar options available? greeting Telkom University

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...