Sunday 15 May 2011

Review and Swatches : Ardène Polish in Purple Rain





Size : 17 mL

Application : Just like the pink I just reviewed, this polish applies very evenly without leaving unsightly streaky marks. The pretty cream finish is glossy and the polish dries quickly. Again, the formula is just thin enough.

Coverage : This color is less opaque than Neon Pink. It is opaque in two coats.

Brush: The brush, just like the other Ardène polish I reviewed is a standard polish brush, not too thin or excessively large.



Durability: I have worn this polish for three days now and it is starting to show some signs of chipping. I’m wearing it without a top coat though, so it is not very well protected. I have done quite a bit a scrubbing this morning too which might have made it chip some more.



Color : The color is beautiful, if not very unique. It’s a pretty shade of lavender, perfect for spring and summer!

Price: 2 for 6$

Pros : Cheap, not tested on animals, pretty color, applies well, good formula, nice finish.

Cons: Only available in Canada (I think)

Would repurchase? : I want all of the colors now! I have my eyes on a minty green and a yellow :D

2 comments:

  1. That color is so pretty!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm in love with it! I love the Ardène polishes so much that I purchased two more! A nice minty green and a cool pink =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...