Thursday 19 May 2011

Ardène Fashion Haul!

I went to Ardène again to pick up some more of their great cheap basics and polishes!

I decided to post about it since I find that what I got was a real bargain ♥ I'm really pleased with pretty much everything I got!

I will list the prices of everything in case anyone is interested!

Before I start with the clothes I also wanted to show some products I picked up that I'm pretty excited about =D


2 more Ardène polish in pink and mint, Aussie 3 minutes miracle (I've looked EVERYWHERE for this), my favorite lip balm ever (which I have been unable to find for some time now)

This cami was 2.50$

This cami was 6.50$ For some reason the lighting went crazy!

This cami was 2.50$

This bikini was 5$ for each piece, so 10$

This cami was 2.50$

This cami was 2.50$


I got this cute skirt 70% off! I paid 4.50$ for it

This cami was 2.50$

This cami was 2.50$

I also got a cute purple beach/tube dress with removable straps! It was only 2.50$ as well ^^ I haven't taken a picture since I'm wearing it with leggings right now! So comfy ♥

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic haul! I love the bikini :) I find it so weird that the Aussie product is called as such, but is in fact not available in Australia! (where I'm from!) Ironic lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =D I cannot wait to wear my new bikini to the beach!

    And I didn't know you couldn't get Aussie products in Australia =O how odd is that! lol

    I haven't tried the product yet, but I love their shampoos and conditioners! They smell tropical yum ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...