Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a very nice holiday season! It's 2015 already! This year has really flown by for me. I can't believe I graduate in only a short 4 months. I'm really pumped about that! On this first day of 2015, I wish you all a wonderful new year filled with love, joy and anything else you desire! ♥ Thank you to all those of you still following and reading me even though I've been quite MIA these past months. Still, 2014 has been a year filled with milestones for me. I got to 500 posts as well as 100 000 views! I was incredibly excited about both and it's you, the readers, that I have to thank for that. So thank you all so much, it means a lot to me ♥


I thought I would share a little collage of 2014's best makeup moments on the blog. I feel like the quality of my work has really increased in 2014 compared to other years and there are so many looks that I am really proud of. Anyway, enjoy!


That's all! Have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...