1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Most expensive would be either the Stila in the lights Palette (expensive, but many shadows and a full size liner) or my Urban Decay Primer Potion (22$ CAD). My least expensive products are my Wet n Wild Lipsticks (1.50$ CAD each).
|Most expensive : Stila in the Lights Palette 55$|
|Most Expensive : Urban Decay Primer Potion 22$|
|Cheapest : Wet n Wild Lipsticks 1.50$ each|
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Foundation in general, often I find it looks unnatural on me, and if I have any little dry patches, it picks up on it like crazy. However, if I only apply it to a couple spots on my face I like the result.
As far as a product being hard to get, I'd say the Wet n wild palettes which I couldn't find anywhere for a long time. Even now, the only place I've seen them is Walmart. Another product that I can hardly ever find is my Essie 3 minute miracle which I can only find at Zellers. Also NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk took me a while to locate. Finally my Sèche Vite top coat was a lucky find since I found it at Winners, I don't think I could have found it anywhere else in stores in Quebec.
|Hardest to find : NYX Jumbo Pencil|
|Hardest to find : Aussie 3 Minute Miracle|
|Hardest to find : Sèche Vite Top Coat|
|Hardest to find : Wet n Wild Palette|
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My hard candy Glossaholic lipgloss which smells and tastes like birthday cake, Lipsmacker chapstick in Pineapple and Blistex Strawberry Lemonade Chapstick.
|Most Delicious : Hard Candy Glossaholic, birthday cake flavour!|
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Lipstick. Since my lips are often uneven, it's a lot of work to make them smooth enough for lipstick to look good on them. I skip the step complelty most of the time.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Nail polish, blush and mascara.
6. LUST: What item did you lust most after before getting it?
My Stila In the Lights Palette. I debated a really long time on getting it because it was so expensive. I'm so glad I went for it though!
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Probably a MAC Mineralized finish powder or lipstick. Can't afford them, but they look very nice :)
This tag was a lot of fun to answer, I tag everyone who would like to do it! :D