Saturday 7 April 2012

Haul + Rave : Audio Technica ATH-M50 Headphones

I've wanted a good pair of headphones for a while now. There is often a lot of noise around me (and by that I mean loud music, not ambient sounds) and my current headphones weren't good enough to drown it. I decided now was about time I get something a little more high quality so I got the Audio Technica ATH-M50!

These are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The sounds are so crisp and perfect with these headphones, I simply cannot get over it! They are very comfortable to wear, and even though they aren't noise cancelling, they still reduce what I can hear around me quite a bit, even at a reasonably low volume (in other words, obviously, if I blast extra loud music, I won't hear anything else, but these headphone allow me to hear nothing but my music, with the volume around the half way point). Totally worth the investment. Bonus : I think they look super cool :)

Actually, these are so good, they are probably a little bit overkill for my needs. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...