Friday 27 March 2015

Shaaanxo's Neon Graphic Eyeliner Recreation

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing a recreation I did today of one of Shaaanxo's recent makeup looks. I really liked how edgy the neon chartreuse eyeliner she did was so I kind of wanted to try and do it on myself. I didn't have a color similar to the one she used so instead I used a bright green color and I changed up the lip color to better match the green I chose.

I quite like the way this turned out! What do you all think?





Products used 

Eyes
  • Tarte Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
  • NYX Skin Tone Eyeshadow Base
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Liner in Nude
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Ardell Demi Wispies in Brown

Lips
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie

2 comments:

  1. Shaaanxo still going but showing her age ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly wanted to write a quick remark to be able to appreciate you for some of the splendid tips you are posting at this website. My extensive internet lookup has finally been recognized with incredibly good tips to share with my relatives. I 'd assume that many of us visitors are rather lucky to dwell in a good network with so many lovely people with insightful secrets. I feel very much blessed to have discovered your entire webpage and look forward to plenty of more entertaining moments reading here. Thank you once more for all the details.
    mink lashes for sale

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...