Tuesday 24 March 2015

Current Beauty Wishlist (2015)

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing my current beauty wishlist with you all! It's been quite a few months since I last did one of these and at the moment there are a few goodies I've been wanting to get my hands on. I'm not sure how much of these products I will actually get (most of it is high end and I don't have an infinite budget unfortunately), but I kind of like to see it all assembled in one swoon worthy collage.

Current Beauty Wishlist (2015)


As you can see, I'm really into foundations and eyeshadows lately. I'm looking to get my first high end foundation and I'm not sure which one would work best for me. Have any of you guys tried these products? What did you think? Which foundation should I get? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...