Friday 3 April 2015

Flirty Night Out Look for Spring using Darling Girl Cosmetics

So even thought it's still cold out here (it snowed earlier this week), it's now officially spring and I'm excited. I'm trying to get into it even though the weather is failing me. So since I can't do spring clothing yet, I've decided I would go for spring makeup! At least my interpretation of it. I also felt like playing around with my Darling Girl Cosmetics shadow which I hadn't used lately (not gonna lie, I haven't been wearing much makeup this winter). Anyhow, this is what I went for! It's a night out flirty look for spring, the skin is super dewy and fresh and the makeup is a pretty shimmery purple-ish eye. I really enjoy this look, what do you all think?






Products used :

  • Elf Eyeshadow Primer
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde
  • Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics shadows in Sirena (inner corner), Icognito (middle lid) and Dark Heart (outer lid and creaser)
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

 Shocker, I'm not wearing any false lashes here! I don't even know when was the last time I didn't wear any on the blog. I didn't feel like putting them on today. Also, my hair hates it when I try to curl it so it's pretty wild, just ignore it :P




1 comment:

  1. This site is mostly a walk-by way of for all of the info you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and also you’ll definitely discover it. luxury lip oil


    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...