Wednesday 4 March 2015

Laroche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Intense Soothing care and Dermo-Cleanser Review

As some of you might know, I suffer from allergies and my skin is very sensitive. It has a tendency to fluctuate from dry and scaly to super oily in a matter of weeks. It reacts strongly to any abrasion, is acne prone and I have broken capillaries on my cheeks. In other words my skin is a struggle and I have a hard time finding products that are gentle, but effective. I'm just bought a Clairsonic as I write these words. I will probably post a review in the near future about this addition to my routine and let you know how it goes for me.

This duo I have been using on and off for a couple months. It might not be apparent form the pictures, but they are quite small bottles. I do alternate between these guys and less expensive products, which may somewhat change their efficiency for my skin. Nevertheless, I have been using them long enough now that I feel comfortable reviewing them for you.

I'm trying a new format for this review in order to make it easier to read. Let me know if you like this or not!


Pros

Cons

Very gentle on the skin, does not irritate
Very expensive
No tight feeling after washing the skin
Could be a little too hydrating for some people (too hydrating for me when my skin becomes oily)
Unscented
Kind of difficult to get the face wash out of the bottle
Very hydrating
The face wash does not foam, which kind of bums me out a little
Moisturizer comes with a pump, which is very hygienic
No SPF in the moisturizer
Moisturizer is absorbed quickly into the skin and is easy to spread out


Overall : I love this line and my skin does as well. It's great when my skin is feeling dry, irritated or allergic. It's abit too heavy for summer, but it does nicely in the winter. I would repurchase in the future,

---

That's it for this quick review! Did you all like the new table format? I think it's really easy to read and I might do more of these in the future. What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...