Sunday 1 February 2015

Disney Villains Series : Ursula Inspired Makeup

Hey all! It's been quite a long time since the last time I posted a makeup look. I hope to stir things back up again I thought I would be nice to start with an old series of mine, the Disney series! To be more precise, this one is the Disney Villains series. I've had Ursula on my to-do list forever now, but the last time I tried doing it, it was a disaster. This time it turned out much better although my colors are quite as precise as I had hoped. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this! :)




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Lilac and White Pearl
  • Stila In the Lights Palette

Liner & Lashes
  • Kiss 05 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
---

That's it for this look! How you all enjoyed! Let me know what looks you would like to see in the future in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...