Thursday 10 October 2013

Fall Series : Favorite Nail Polish Shades for Autumn

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing another post from my Fall Series! This one is about my favorite polish shades for autumn! If you followed my blog over the summer, I also did one of these for my favorite summer polish shades

Fall is my favorite season of the year so I'm particularly excited about these! It's mostly dark shades of red, blue and purple as you can see! I don't have a true red polish in my collection anymore (I can't believe I hadn't noticed until now) and I plan on getting a new one soon, but if I did, I would have included it into this selection.

Favorite Polishes for Fall

Nail Swatches
Revlon polishes : Star Attraction, Royal and Vixen

Star Attraction, Vixen, Royal 

Sinful Colors Polishes : Midnight Blue, Let's Talk, Daddy's Girl

Daddy's Girl (jelly finish), Let's Talk, Midnight Blue

- L'Oréal After Hours (this one stains quite a bit, use with a top coat or get blue tinged nails after)
- Sally Hansen Oxblood
- Wet n Wild : Burgundy Frost and Hannah Pinktana (this one dries semi matte)

Oxblood, Burgundy Frost, After Hours, Hannah Pinktana

That's all for my favorite nail polishes for Fall. What colors do you like to wear when the weather grows colder? What are you favorite polishes? Let me know in the comments! I'm always looking for new nail polish shades to try out!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...