Monday 28 November 2011

Nail Polish Stash

I've been accumulating nail polishes for the last three years and my stash has grown quite a bit since I started collecting. I thought I would share it for fun and in case anyone would be interested in swatches of any of the colors I own!

I have polishes from Revlon, Wet n Wild, Sally Hansen and Ardène mostly, but I also have a couple random brands here and there as well! I tend to stick to brands that are cheap as you can see and I have yet to try any more expensive ones. The pricier polish brand I would most like to try is China Glaze :) Any other recommendations on good brands I should try?

Perfect Pink, Strawberry Electric, Frankly Scarlet, Make Mine Mango

Ocean Breeze, Midnight Affair, No Shrinking Violet, Steel Her Heart

Disco Ball, White On, Purple Potion, Pacific Blue, Ivy League, Sun Kissed

Poolside in Malibu, Malibu Splash, Ballet Shoes, Neon Pink, Purple Rain

Black, Ice Breaker, White

Kaleidoscope, Burgundy Frost, Purple Potion

I can't find the names for these :o

Big Apple Red, Red Rules This Yule, Fleeting, Golden Red

Going Grape, Gray's Anatomy, Femme Fatale, Distressed Denim


That's all the polishes I have, you'd think I'd have more after three years :P Anyway tell if I should swatch any of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...