Monday 28 November 2011

Collective Haul : Walmart, Sephora

Cute knit sweater from Walmart - 20$
It's really warm!

Long grey v-neck sweater - Walmart 15$

All the beauty products I got. The three polishes are mini polishes and they were 1$ each. The Essie Fluid-E was from a beauty store which I forgot the name from, it's a nail polish thinner (cannot wait to try it out!). Unfortunately, the Glamoflage concealer caused me a rash which means I will have to return it, but it had great coverage.

Wet n Wild Palette, the colors are super pigmented and they were on sale for 4.50$ Amazing :D

The colors are amazing, I'm so glad I got both palettes. I almost bought the purple one as well :P

And this is my big purchase! I've been wanting this ever since I first swatched it at the drugstore. (they have it at Pharmaprix/Shopper's Drug Mart) I just had to get it so I went to Sephora after my last exam and I got it! The quality is just mind blowing and the liner is impressive, I might post a review + swatches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...