Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sparkly Blue Jay Inspired Makeup using Darling Girl Cosmetics

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing a makeup look I did recently using Darling Girl Cosmetics shadows. This wasn't a planned makeup look, I just felt like  experimenting with colors and techniques and came up with this. I feel like it looks sort of blue jay inspired though (hence the name), I did a sandwich technique for the eyeshadow (is that how you call it?), a colored brow, colored liner and really cool feather lashes. (which were freaking hard to apply by the way XD) I love the results, it's so whimsical and colorful! What do you all think?





 Products used :

Base
  • Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
  • NYX Eyeshadow Primer in Skin Tone
Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics pigments in : Chimera, Lucky and Basket Case
  • Tarte Eye Performance Naturals shadow Palette

Liner & Lashes
  • Personelle Feather Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...