Sunday 26 October 2014

Recent Beauty and Random Favorites

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing my current and recent favorites! I used to do these every month, but I realized that it was getting a little boring with the same products repeating over and over again. I've waited a little too long to do this one so I have a bunch of things to share now! I especially have a ton of random favorites because I've been really into reading and watching shows lately :)

So without further ado, let's proceed with the favorites ♥


 ** BEAUTY **
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight 01
Golden toned extra shiny highliter. It's super pigmented and looks great on the top of the cheekbones.

L'Oréal Colour Riche Balm in 818 Nourishing Nude
Great feeling on the lips, sheer natural color and beautiful shiny finish. It's really moisturizing too! It's really perfect for my dry chapped lips.

OPI Dulce de Leche Nail Polish
Probably not the first time I mention this one, but for me it's the perfect nude, wearable, work appropriate color!

Lush Fresh Face Mask in Love Lettuce
I love all the Lush masks that I have tried so far, but I've repurchased this one twice. I love the feeling of my skin afterwards and it's quite soothing. Great to pamper yourself during the weekend.

Tony Moly Party Lover Liquid Liner
Super black, really thin brush and very easy to control. I love the results and I'm glad I finally found a liquid liner that I love besides the Elf 1$ liner.

Urban Decay Naked Basics
Tiny little palette, but so practical and versatile! I love to pack this along with a few shimmery shadows when I travel. It contains all the basics that you would need to do a well rounded makeup look. Also, the color Naked is perfect for my brows. Love!

EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Brush Set 
I love this double ended brush set. The angled brush is super fine and perfect for precision work and I love the blending brush. As with all other EcoTools brushes, they are soft and great quality too.

Lush The Olive Branch Shower Gel
Wonderful Scent, gentle on the skin, I couldn't ask for more from a shower gel! The small bottle lasts quite a long time, but the size is perfect for travel which I always appreciate.

Le Petit Marseillais Body wash in White Peach and Nectarine 
This is the first time I try this brand, but I'm already sold! The scents are to die for and the formula is extra gentle. I also have a raspberry one which is incredible.

Toleriane Ultra Intense Soothing Care moisturizer and Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser
I think I'm going to review this in-depht soon, so I'm going to be brief. This skin care line is gentle, moisturizing and perfect for my allergic skin. The products are expensive, but really worth it for me.

Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette 
Incredibly cool packaging. As soon as I saw it on the Sephora website I knew I had to have it! The shadows themselves are very basic, but the quality is unparalleled. Great palette!


** MUSIC **
Zomboy
I love a lot of Zomboy's music, but lately I'm quite into the Dead Symphonic E.P :D

Dj Bl3nd
I've been listening to Dj Bl3nd Freakshow Vol. 8 a lot! Really great music :)


** TV & MOVIES **

- Hotel Transylvania
- Witches of East End
- Veronica Mars
- Once Upon a Time
- Prison Break


** BOOKS **

- Divergent Series
- Razorland Series

---

That's it for my current favorites! Let me know if you have any recommendations for me wether it be beauty, books, tv or music! I'd love to hear it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...