Thursday 30 October 2014

Beauty Empties Number 6


So I finished a few small and candles and a big one! The Winter Cafe candle was great, but I don't think I would buy it again. It's just not that special. Same for the chocolate mint and the hot chocolate ones (they don't make them anymore though so it's kind of a moot point). The Pumpkin Cupcake and White Barn ones I would definitely get again tough :)


1) Cover Girl Clump crusher X2 (expired) - I got a value pack at Costco to replace them. More info on my thoughts here
2) Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara which I use as brow gel. I also have already repurchased this.
3) Red Cherry Lashes in 119 and 28. I quite like Red Cherry lashes and would repurchase, but I feel like they don't last as long as some other brands.
4) Last for lashes I got two pairs of Ardell lashes. One of them is really old and has been well loved. The other one is it's replacement, which is terrible quality. I don't know what happened with Ardell lashes, but they're not the same anymore (happened to me for two different pairs).  As I was peeling them from the packaging, the lashes were pulling apart, essentially destroying the lash before I even got to use it once. So it was a nice waste of 7$. I'm really disappointed, let me just say I won't be buying any more Ardell for the time being.

As far as samples are concerned I have three perfume samples which were all nice, but I wouldn't get the full size of. I also have two Laroche Posay products : the cicaplast Baume which helps heal scars. The tube was too small for me to notice a diffence, but I'd like to try it for acne scarring. It's super expensive tough so I'm on the fence about that. The other one is the Toleriane Ultra Intense Soothing Care. The sample is tiny which means it's kind of pointless in my opinion. I do have the full size though and I love it.


1) Bioderma x2 - Check this post to see what I think!
2) Bath and Body Works shower gel in Honeysuckle Amore - I feel the same about this shower gel than the other one I mentionned in my last empties. Read it here
3) Bath and Body Works hand soaps - While I find these drying, I cannot keep myself from repurchasing. The lovely colors and scents just keep drawing me in over and over again.
4) Lush Fresh Face Masks - These are my new obssession! They feel so great on the skin and are all natural. They do not irritate my sensitive skin and I really feel like they do something for my skin as opposed to most cheap face masks you can get at the drugstore.
5) Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover - I've had at least 5 or 6 of these. Really love this makeup remover. More info here
6) Glysomed Hand Cream - My favorite hand cream, more details here
7) Sensodyne Pro-Namel Toothpaste - My toughts here

---

That's it for these empties! Hope you enjoyed all the quick product reviews! I tried not to repeat myself too much so I linked the products I reviewed in earlier posts as much as possible :) Hope you all don't mind, but my opinion hasn't changed so I thought it would be better this way. Let me know how you feel about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...