Wednesday 22 October 2014

Current Beauty Wishlist

Hey everyone! Today I'm just doing a quick post to share my current beauty wishlist! These items won't be purchased this year for the most part (gotta keep my 10$/week project in check!), but I'm probably going to get them in the future.

For the remainder of my yearly makeup budget (6 weeks, so 60$), I'm still undecided as to what I want to spend it on. As much as I'd like to get more eyeshadow, I've got so many palettes now that I feel it might not be the best choice. I am debating on getting more Darling Girl Cosmetics shadow though. Another option is getting a BB cream and other Korean products that I want to try. Other than that I was thinking of getting a Christmas set at Sephora. I'm not sure what to do! What would you guys get?

Current Beauty WIshlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...