Saturday 20 July 2013

My Little Pony Series : Lyra Heartstrings Inspired Makeup

Hey everyone, the My Little Pony Makeup series is back today with a look inspired by Lyra Heartstrings. I've been particularly inspired by Lyra ever since I started this series because I just love her gorgeous color combo!  

When I got my Darling Girl Cosmetics order in and I swatched Lucky, I knew I had to use it!  So after a long break from makeup looks and blogging while I was moving, I'm finally back with this gold and turquoise cut crease look! 





Products used :

Base
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base - Nude
  • Maybelline Color Tatoo Metal - Barely Branded

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Shadow - Lucky
  • Milani Brow Fix
  • Maybelline Clear Mascara

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 108 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Pencil - Emerald Sparkle
  • Black Liquid Liner (unknown brand)

Next up should be Apple Bloom! Let me know if you have any other requests in the comments, My Little Pony related or anything else!

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, Princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...