Wednesday 24 July 2013

Current Beauty Favorite : Neutral Eye with a Pop of Color

Since the beginning of summer, I've been more into wearing bright colors on my eyes. Although I often so really dramatic and colorful makeup looks on here, I don't really go out looking like that in the real world. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I'm just more comfortable either wearing light makeup or none at all (especially with the heat wave going on lately in my town).

So since I don't do all over color on my eyes, I've loving doing the classic pop of color on the lower lashline! I think it looks really fresh and it gives a hint of color while still being wearable. I like blue and purple most, and I might try some sort of aqua shade next.




Do you like to wear colorful eye shadow? Would you try this? Let me know in the comments :D

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

2 comments:

  1. The second look (purple line)is very pretty and it looks good on you! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...