Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Little Pony Series : Apple Bloom Inspired Makeup [Cutie Mark Crusader Edition]

Hey everyone! Today I'm doing another look inspired by My Little Pony : Apple Bloom! 

At first, I thought this one might be a bit of a challenge because of the color combination. While it looks super cute on the pony, I wasn't sure how it would look once translated into makeup. My fears were for nothing though, because I think the makeup turned out pretty cool. The biggest challenge with this one was recreating the exact colors of Apple Bloom, which wasn't easy. Somehow, none of my shadows were an exact match for most of Apple Bloom's colors. I had to do a lot of mixing to get the tones that I wanted.


 Apple Bloom's bow is my brow color. For the gradient, I used her yellow color and her pink mane. Underneath my eye, I recreated the two colors in her eyes.




Products used :

Eye Bases

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Demi 120 Lashes
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Black Liquid Liner (Unknown brand)
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk 


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...