Thursday 26 January 2012

Update post : Begining of a new trimester

Hey everyone!

I haven't been posting much lately! To tell the thruth, even though one might think I've been very busy with school (hence the absence of posts), I've actually just been very lazy! Mostly, I've been too lazy to take pictures!    I'm getting more and more aggravated with the poor lighting in here (neon lighting) and there is nothing I can do about it, which kind of makes me not want to take pictures. Anyhow, I feel motivated to start blogging normally again, so expect a few posts soon!

I might post an outfit of the night from a party I'm going to tonight and I will get to a favorites of 2011 and an updated what's in my purse very soon!

What other posts would you like to see? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...