|My inspiration pic|
** Personnal update, Skip ahead if you're not interested! ** Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for the past two weeks! I've been extra busy with school again so I barely had any time to think about blogging. I've been doing an internship closer to Montreal and living with my parents for the last two weeks. I'm also going back next week, but I had to come down here because I'm working this week end. It never ends -_-. Anyway.
Before I left for my internship two weeks ago, I made a look inspired by Megan Fox with red lips and a smokey lash line. (my friend Frederika from French Gypsy requested it ages ago, but I never got around to it. It's been on my to do list for months!)
I never ended up having time to edit the pictures and compose the blog post, so the pictures have been sadly sitting in my makeup folder untouched for a while now. I'm back for the week end in Quebec, and even though I don't actually have much time to dedicate to blogging, I decided to at least get this post up and running!
Enough chit-chat, let's get straight to the makeup look! I went for a smokey lash line (which is more apparent in my eye type than hers since I have a lot more lid space than she does), and pretty, intense, not too glossy red lips. I also defined my eyebrows more than I normally would and gave them a more pronounced arch like her. I went heavier with the contouring (although my lighting makes it hard to see there is any at all :P) because we all know how much she loves contouring! I hope you enjoy this look, let me know what you think in the comments below!♥
|I'm not sure why, but my lighting makes it look like my hair is almost red, which it definitely is not in real life. :/|
Products used :
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (NC 15)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Nars Laguna and Orgasm Duo
- Stila Kitten Highlighting Duo
- Barbie Loves Stila Ponytail Doll Lipstick
- NYX Eyebrow cake powder in Ash
- Stila In the Lights Palette (Kitten with Champagne all over the lid, Bliss in the crease and Sandstone in the outer corner. Ebony smudged and blended into the lash line. Bare as a brow bone highlight )
- L'Oréal Infallible Lacquer Cream Liner in Very Black
- Red Cherry Lashes (Can't remember which, sorry :/)
- Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
That's all hope you enjoyed this! Have good day everyone!
Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥