Tuesday 6 December 2011

Food Snapshots

It feels like I haven't posted about food in forever so I thought I would share a couple recent random food snapshots :)

I don't have a lot of pictures since I don't have any time to cook or bake with school these days! There should be more food posts in the upcoming weeks though, since I will be spending Christmas in Montreal and I will probably bake a few deserts to bring to Christmas parties!

These are savory pastries (except for the cupcakes in the right corner) from my favorite asian pastry shop in Chinatown Harmonie. All of these cost us only 13$ - There is cheese bread a garlic bun, plus egg and ham, tuna, teriyaki chicken and beef curry pastries

Raspberry yogourt with granola and fresh raspberries! Healthy and so delicious :)

My dinner at L'Académie restaurant. It's a filet mignon (6 oz I believe) in port wine sauce. It's great! I also love their duck duo.

Caramel molten cake with vanilla ice cream - LOVE

Afternoon snack at Tim Hortons - I love their timbits :D
That's all for now! I hope I'll have more yummy pictures to share soon!

What are your plans for the holidays? What are your favorite holiday foods? Mine are tourtière (meat pie), sucre à la crème (I have no idea if it has an english name, sorry!), cheese and pâtés with bread and my mom's ragoût de boulettes (meatball stew I think it's called). Actually there is probably a ton other things I adore, but I can't think of any more right now. Let me know in the comments what your favorites are! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...